CRNC | The “Break Up” (by NationalCRs)
I can not stop laughing at this anti obama ad.
Millennials against Obama.
I love this ad. It was clearly written by somebody with a verythinly veiled contempt for people in their twenties who couldn’t quite resist the urge to throw in that “Our parents warned us” line.
It’s like a bunch of fifty-year-olds got together in a room and tried to think about things like twenty-year-olds.
- “Uh … dating. They like dating.”
- “Yeah. Our kids are always dating people.”
- “I think they like it when their parents tell them something and then rub it in later.”
- “Yeah. That’s a good one.”
- “My kid’s always rolling her eyes and doing these weird hand signs.”
- “Isn’t your kid twelve?”
- “Same difference.”
- “I think twenty-somethings like pouting and jumping up and down.”
- “I think they hate it when people boss them around.”
- “Yeah. Like when people impose emissions regulations on utility companies.”
- “Twenty-somethings must really feel bossed around by those emissions regulations.”
- “Let’s make sure this add talks down to them a bit. I don’t think twenty-somethings are very bright.”
- “And make it jump around a lot. Their attention span is pretty short.
Always flying around. I mean what’s he doing when he’s in that helicopter, anyway? Yeah, you keep on flying, buddy. Hoshtahg: ovaah!