The Bike Kitchen was robbed of every single bike tool it has accumulated, our bike pumps, and many general tools. … Additionally, two bikes were stolen. One was a Automatic brand BMX bike that had been spraypainted Tan. It had a unique metal badge (like a head badge) on the top tube and Gyro brakes. The other bike was a kids Redline (Red, Black, and White color scheme) BMX bike with a coaster brake. Please help us keep a lookout, spread the word, and contact the police and the Bike Kitchen with any information. This will completely and negatively impact our ability to serve the community. We are accepting tool and financial donations to get our shop back up and running as soon as possible. We can accept cash or checks made out to “Lincoln Bike Kitchen.”
OK, seriously now, WTF is going on in Lincoln??? The Bike kitchen is a wonderful resource, and I’ve been meaning to donate for a while. My town is bumming me out lately.
Anyway, keep a lookout.
Jesus Christ, you guys.
- andryushacx likes this
- karlfun reblogged this from nirak and added:
- syrferchyk likes this
- 36special likes this
- ethanhastumblr likes this
- begentletoall reblogged this from firstsight and added:
- matthatestumblr reblogged this from firstsight
- firstsight reblogged this from baddreamsinthenight and added:
- bikecollective reblogged this from nirak and added:
- aleksaevans likes this
- pantherofroughstorms likes this
- hikergirl likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- ragdoll reblogged this from nirak and added:
- fajita likes this
- nirak posted this